How to use your Tobii Eye Tracker 4C
Complete 4 missions and level up with your Eye Tracker 4C or EyeX with your Windows PC, laptop or monitor.
Set up your Tobii Eye Tracker 4C
Learn how to install the Tobii Eye Tracker drivers and tools for your Tobii Eye Tracker 4C on your Windows PC or laptop and how to get started with setup and using the power of your eyes in your gaming device.
- Download the latest Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software
- Run the installer, go through the installation steps and complete initial calibration
- If this is the first time you’re setting up Eye Tracking, you’ll enter an interactive experience in which you save a spaceship and its crew from certain death using only your gaze
- You can access all settings and browse the Eye Tracking games library by clicking the Tobii Eye Tracking system tray panel icon in the taskbar
*Make sure you have the latest software. We are consistently providing updates to ensure way more fun while gaming.
Enable Facial Recognition Login with Windows Hello
Turn on facial recognition to unlock and login to Windows using Windows Hello. Safe, convenient and pretty damn cool.
- In your windows “Settings”, click on “Accounts”, then “Sign-in options”.
- Under “Face Recognition” click on “Set up”, then “Get started”.
- Create a PIN.
- Position yourself so that your face is in the center of the frame.
- Windows Hello will setup automatically and let you know when it is complete.
- You are now able to unlock your Windows PC or laptop by looking at the screen!
Level Up with Windows 10 Eye Tracking Interactions
- Windows Snap Assist: Select the window you want to snap, press “Win + Left/Right Arrow” to snap it to the side. The other windows will occupy the other half of the screen. Look at the window you want to open to highlight it, and press enter to open.
- Application Switcher: Use the “Alt+Tab” or “Win+Tab” keys to see your open windows. Look at the desired window to bring it to the front
- Warp on Mouse Move: Move the mouse to make the pointer appear where you look.
- Warp on Mouse Button: Assign a hotkey on your mouse to activate warp on mouse button. Click the assigned button to make the pointer appear where you look.
Game with the Eye Tracker 4C
- We have over 100+ games that are eye tracking enabled.
- Check if you own any eye tracking games from the full list here.
- Watch the playlist above on videos on how to play most of the eye tracking games.
- ADVANCED LEVEL for streamers: Get the Streaming Gaze Overlay to show your viewers where you are looking at while you game on Twitch/YouTube.