Play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands with Eye Tracking
Go behind enemy lines in Ghost Recon® Wildlands. Your task as a member of the US Elite Special Operations team is to break the alliance between the Santa Blanca Cartel and the corrupt government. Learn how to set your sights on “sicarios” in the narco-state of Bolivia with Tobii Eye Tracking.
In Ghost Recon® Wildlands you can have added immersion with both eye tracking and head tracking used in … Continue reading
Get Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands for free with:
* Valid in North America and France, Canada, Germany and United Kingdom. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited.
*Limited to 500 orders. You will receive your Tobii Eye Tracker 4C within 14 days and a game code (not available in China or Russia), to redeem on Uplay, a few days later via email.
Assemble your Ghost Team
With Tobii Eye Tracking + Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands
Tobii Eye Tracking technology helps you to plunge deeper into the Bolivian narco-state by setting you free from scene size limits and UI elements.
Experience high octane action moments when cornering and effectively shooting at sicarios. On top of that, Tobii Eye Tracking technology helps you to play at a higher level of intensity and speed simply by making it easier to execute orders and manage the comms wheel. This increases the game’s pace and takes your gameplay to a new level of excitement.
- Genre: Action
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platform: PC, Eye Tracking
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Store: Uplay
Eye Tracking Immersions
- Natural Targeting: Aim at Gaze, Mark at Gaze
- Immersive Graphics: Dynamic Light, Clean UI
- Infinite Screen: Extended view
- Other Features: Communications Wheel, Auto-Pause
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
What is Eye Tracking?
Learn about the technology that gives gamers the ability to play in new, immersive ways, while allowing game studios to create powerful game experiences that was previously impossible.