Expand Your View. Expand Your Farm.
Use your eyes to have the in-game camera follow where you’re looking at. Basically, look to the left and the camera will move to the left as well. Of course this goes for all directions – up, down, left and right. Why use a mouse or keyboard for this – right?
Eye Tracking + Farming Simulator 17
With Infinite Screen, experience a new gameplay mechanic either in co-operative multiplayer mode or playing solo. Review your gameplay with Tobii Eye Tracker: Let your gaze wander around when the tractor you are driving gracefully glides over your best crop and harvest it. As you would IRL
How to Play Farming Simulator 17 with Eye Tracking for PC
There are 4 easy steps you need to follow:
1. Purchase the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C.
2. Wait for delivery (2 weeks max.)
3. Install and connect it to your PC (Takes less time than microwaving noodles)
4. Look left, right, up and down, and the in-game camera game will follow your eyes.
- Genre: Simulation
- Publisher: Focus Home Entertainment
- Platform: PC, Eye Tracking
- Developer: Giants Software
- Store: Steam
Eye Tracking Immersions
- Infinite Screen: Extended view
From The Community
What is Eye Tracking?
Learn about the technology that gives gamers the ability to play in new, immersive ways, while allowing game studios to create powerful game experiences that was previously impossible.